Book Shop by Sung Kim - Will you find the book you have been searching for in this cosy little book shop?
Now you can paint this wonderful painting with this amazing paint by numbers kit from our Places and Cities Collection.
Each Masterpiece By Numbers kit is produced with care and attention to produce a painting as close to the original artwork as possible.
The peace and serenity of painting is time well spent in our hectic world. The joy of painting this expertly detailed canvas will only be matched by the beautiful painting you will create.
Includes Everything You Need To Complete Your Painting:
- High quality linen canvas - you can start painting straight from the box.
- Set of paintbrushes - custom made for our paint by numbers kits.
- Individual paint pots - for every colour in the painting so you don't need to mix any colours.
Canvas Size: 40 x 50cm (16"x 20")
Click the "Add to Cart" button now. Limited quantities are available so order now if you see a picture that you like.
© Artist: Sung Kim. Licensed By Bentley Licensing Group
I absolutely love,love this painting.I have looked at it for a while and finally decided to do it.I have a very dear friend who is an avid reader and right now is experiencing some health issues.It came out just perfect and I am so happy I did it for her.It’s on its way to Connecticut as I write this.I hope it brings her as much pleasure hanging it as it did me,painting it.These paintings have been my lifesaver since losing my husband 2 years ago.
Loved this painting. Plan to hang it in my kitchen. Two cons for this one.
1. There was a spot where #6 was lined around other #6 spots which didn’t make sense.
2. The magenta did not cover the numbers at all no matter how much I tried. I ended up mixing the purple with the magenta to be able to cover the numbers.
Next PBN should be arriving by the end of the week!
I loved painting this one. This was my first Masterpiece By Numbers and I didn't have any issues with the canvas (all numbers were clear) or the paints (very smooth and creamy). I still had every paint color left over too. I can't wait to start my next one. This picture doesn't do it any justice-I didn't realize the light source on the right side.